The Real McCoy - “Another Night”
Fun Fact: my siblings and I used to jam out in the Green Monster (emerald Chrysler minivan. DBJ.) to this song. my oldest sister and I were “the girl” and my brother and middle sister were “the guy”.
yes, we dance like robots to Daft Punk and we compose harmonies in our parents’ car.
- vinomeg likes this
- haygirlhay said: it’s imperative that you find yourself a copy of 100% Dance. strike it up. best track.
- haygirlhay likes this
- broners said: Great tune. I have similar stories from the 90s…my bros and I would jam out in my parent’s grey family van known affectionately as ‘the grey beast’.
- justcheckingin likes this
- postgradslump said: great song. what a throwback!
- jefflyall94 likes this
- sashayrae said: YES! So much yes.
- dorothypzbornak likes this
- tallgirltales likes this
- littlelaur likes this
- karli-j likes this
- maryanne said: In Elementary school one of my guy friends sang this song at the talent show and I was laughing as I watched him and got sent to the principal’s office. Worth it.
- sweetvirginiabreeze said: oh dear god i love this song. will always love it.
- sweetvirginiabreeze likes this
- maryanne likes this
- kbjb posted this